lørdag den 23. februar 2013

Står mut Lektieret



Således skudt i Skoen
 af Låsesmedes Rænker,
at Jeg Hymens Lænker krænker
- du misted selve Barnetroen
til Tillids Altergang -

I know if I'd been wiser, this would never have occurred,but I wallowed in my Blindness, so it's plain that I deserve.For the Sin of Self-Indulgence when the Truth was writ quite clear,I must spend my Life amongst the Dead, who spend their Lives in Fearof a Death, that they're not sure of, of a Life, they can't control.It's all so simple really, if you just look to your Soul.

Some say, that I'm a wise Man, some think, that I'm a Fool.
It doesn't matter either Way: I'll be a wise Man's Fool.For the Lesson lies in Learning, and by Teaching I'll be taughtfor there's nothing hidden anywhere, it's all there to be sought.And so if you know anything look closely at the Timeat others who remain untrue and don't commit that Crime.

5 kommentarer:

Rikke sagde ...

Urimeligt!

Alkymisten sagde ...

Men smertefuldt lærerigt...

Lavendel sagde ...

åååh at sætte sig tilbage og lytte - tak for den fantastiske reminder - elsker den musik - og ord - ja, kan se du har det .....næppe helt strålende. Du får et cyberkram og så - om igen med den musik - skru højt op -

Unknown sagde ...

As far as my eyes can see
There are Shadows approaching me
And to those I left behind
I wanted you to Know
You've always shared my deepest thoughts
You follow where I go

And oh when I'm old and wise
Bitter words mean little to me
Autumn Winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time
When they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine
And the sadness would be Lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

As far as my Eyes can see
There are shadows surrounding me
And to those I leave behind
I want you all to know
You've always Shared my darkest hours
I'll miss you when I go

And oh, when I'm old and wise
Heavy words that tossed and blew me
Like Autumn winds that will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time
When they ask you if you knew me
Remember that You were a friend of mine
As the final curtain falls before my eyes
Oh when I'm Old and wise

As far as my eyes can see

Alkymisten sagde ...

Kæreste sjælsforbundne Morten,

Du ser mig, fremstiller os, spiller ind og toner frem i Forståelse for vores fælles sitrende Sårbarhed.
At kende dig gør mig rig....